REVI is looking for a Community Development Officer – £25,262 (pro rata) 21 hrs/week, some weekend working, on a 3-year contract
REVI (Real & Enthusiastic Voice of Integration) is based in Braintree, Essex and actively promotes the benefit of the ethnic minorities in Essex and Hertfordshire.
As a registered charity, we are looking for a Community Development Officer who will be responsible for the provision of a structured programme of volunteer development, training & activities taking place in the community on behalf of REVI.
- Proven record of service delivery in a similar environment and operating under your own supervision.
- Evidenced project planning & delivery skills.
- Ability to identify funding streams to promote REVI’s community development aims.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to work with diverse communities and encourage volunteering.
- Proven knowledge of IT systems (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets and the ability to update websites and social media interfaces).
- Ability to work remotely.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- A good standard of literacy and verbal skills in English.
For a full job description, person specification and an application form please email email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm Thursday 6th October 2016 Interviews: Saturday 5th November 2016
N.B. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
*Please note, we do not accept CV’s and cannot provide feedback on unsuccessful applications